Monday, January 7, 2013

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: 'How I Met Your Mother': Robin Sparkles Returns With James Van Der Beek And More Canadians (VIDEO)

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
'How I Met Your Mother': Robin Sparkles Returns With James Van Der Beek And More Canadians (VIDEO)
Jan 7th 2013, 23:05

"How I Met Your Mother" is trotting out some very big Canadian stars for the return of Robin Sparkles on Monday, February 4.

Alan Thicke, Alex Trebek, K.D. Lang and James Van Der Beek are just a few of the stars who will appear in the episode marking the return of Cobie Smulders in her Canadian pop star guise.

See the full list of guest stars in the video below.


Read More...
More on Reality-Free

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive