Monday, January 7, 2013

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Heidi Klum: Divorce Is 'Not What I Wanted'

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Heidi Klum: Divorce Is 'Not What I Wanted'
Jan 8th 2013, 00:51

Heidi Klum hasn't been shy about flaunting her new beau, bodyguard Martin Kirsten, since her January 2012 split with Seal. But will the supermodel be taking another walk down the aisle any time soon?

"I don't think so," the "Project Runway" judge said in the February 2013 issue of Marie Claire. She continued, "Now I don't think it's that important. I'm not angry about anything, but I don't think I will. Maybe if I'm with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do it in our old age as a fun thing to do... But I don't have the urgency anymore."

Klum filed for divorce from Seal in April 2012 after nearly seven years of marriage. The pair has four children together -- Leni, Henry, Johan and Lou.


Read More...
More on Celebrity Divorce

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive